VSP Update

plumb....@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2012, 7:25:14 AM7/3/12
to VSP Email List
On today's edition of vtdigger there is an excellent editorial by a Dianne
Richardson about women's reproductive freedom and over population. There are
already three posts, mine included, and I encourage you to submit a post as
well. The more posts there are the more likely people are to read the
editorial. Go to:
http://vtdigger.org/2012/07/03/richardson-a-large-family-not-by-choice/#comment-37008

And many thanks to VSP board member Mark Powell who has spent an incredible
amount of time making a video exposing the deceit of the U.S. Census Bureau.
It is well worth watching. Thanks Mark for your dedication to the
population issue. Your work is truly outstanding.