Ordering supplies for next year's hopyard

Rosalie Madden

Nov 3, 2010, 11:07:28 AM11/3/10
to Vermont Hops
Greetings folks!

The Northeast Hop Alliance is organizing a cooperative purchase for
supplies for next year’s hopyard. Of particular note is the coir twine
pricing. If they can get enough orders to purchase 75 bales of coir,
at 3400 strings each, then it will only be $300/bale. They might not
be able to organize cooperative purchases every year, so plan ahead!
You can find the details at the Northeast Hop Alliance website.
http://www.northeasthopalliance.org/

Scroll to the bottom of the page and download the Cooperative
Purchasing Supply Interest Survey. Please don't wait!! It can take a
couple of months for the bales to get here from Sri Lanka by
freighter, and we want to get the order in soon!

Best,

Rosalie

--
Rosalie Madden
Crops and Soils Technician

Trevor Lewis

Nov 8, 2010, 5:34:21 PM11/8/10
to vermon...@googlegroups.com
Ugg, (HI, hehe, how are you?) i cant find an email address to send my order in to... what am i doing wrong?!? im gonna get liek a quarter bale if i can... well 800-900 strings...however it works out. Where is the email adress?

Rosalie Madden

Nov 9, 2010, 11:41:33 AM11/9/10
to Vermont Hops
The order form from the Northeast Hop Alliance website has a snail
mail address at Cornell Extension on the second page of the form.
Send it there.

Alternatively, you could try contacting Larry and Kate Fisher from
Foothill Hops at fhhops@dreamscape. com

On Nov 8, 5:34 pm, Trevor Lewis <trevorlewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ugg, (HI, hehe, how are you?) i cant find an email address to send my order
> in to... what am i doing wrong?!? im gonna get liek a quarter bale if i
> can... well 800-900 strings...however it works out. Where is the email
> adress?
>
> > vermont-hops...@googlegroups.com<vermont-hops%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > .

Trevor Lewis

Nov 9, 2010, 1:28:05 PM11/9/10
to vermon...@googlegroups.com
Ahh, email address, nice. Lol, what would i do without you? :)