Mystery Hops Follow-up

vtchuck

Dec 8, 2011, 12:11:40 PM12/8/11
to Vermont Hops
A few years back I posted to the group about my mystery hops and sent
out rhizomes to a couple of folks in this group. I also gave some
rhizomes
to Rosalie or Heather at the Stowe conference.

I'm interested in getting feedback from those who successfully
transplanted these hops.... just curious. I continue to grow and brew
with them, but still
have no idea what variety thy might be.

Cheers

Tom

Don Wilson

Dec 8, 2011, 1:30:40 PM12/8/11
to vermon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

I was defoliated by Japanese Beetles this summer, it happened the week
we were away for vacation... Your hops did not show any signs of
regrowth, I'll have to wait and see what happens in the spring.

Sorry I can't be of more help, dkw

Rosalie Madden

Dec 9, 2011, 12:27:03 PM12/9/11
to Vermont Hops
Hi Tom,

I'm afraid our rhizomes didn't make it either, much to my
disappointment!

Did you ever send the cones to Alpha Analytics or Brew Laboratory for
alpha acid analysis?

Best,

Rosalie