Hops Conference Update please

1 view

Matt

Mar 29, 2010, 1:14:44 PM3/29/10
to Vermont Hops
I was unable to make it up to the hops conference unfortunately, but
can we have a update on what happened please and it looks like Heather
Darby has been busy lately talking about hops and setting up a hops
Website at the UVM extension .

http://www.uvm.edu/extension/cropsoil/hops

Growing Hops in Vermont

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5HRle-IWak

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x_Und6CxYU

Also Heather has been doing research on grains for brewers and small
scale malting so it would be interesting to receive an update on that .

Don Wilson

Mar 30, 2010, 6:38:29 AM3/30/10
to vermon...@googlegroups.com
I second that...
thanks, don wilson

Rosalie Madden

Mar 30, 2010, 9:20:03 AM3/30/10
to Vermont Hops
Hi folks,

For those of you unable to attend, the notes will be posted on our
website: www.uvm.edu/extension/cropsoil as will the handouts, and
hopefully some video footage too. (An email will go out once it's
up.) In the meantime, check out our new blog:
http://www.uvm.edu/extension/cropsoil/whats-hoppening and sign up for
our RSS feed for expedited updates on all things local and hoppy.

Best,

Rosalie

Crops and Soils Technician
UVM Extension