Hopyard visit

Rosalie Madden

Mar 11, 2010, 11:30:55 AM3/11/10
to Vermont Hops
Hi folks,

I hope you are all intending on attending our Hops Conference on March
26th at the Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe. Details can be found at our
new website: http://www.uvm.edu/extension/cropsoil/2010-winter-hops-conference
Please RSVP to me if you haven't already.

One of our speakers is coming down from Quebec with some of his
growers, and he has expressed interest in visiting a hopyard on the
25th. Does anyone have a hopyard between Quebec and Stowe that they
would like to show off?

Thanks and hope to see you all on the 26th,

Rosalie

VT Brewers Association

Mar 12, 2010, 6:22:30 AM3/12/10
to vermon...@googlegroups.com
I'll do my best. Thanks for coming to our annual meeting.

Hi folks,

Rosalie