Hop Rhizomes

Matt

Apr 24, 2010, 8:58:03 PM4/24/10
to Vermont Hops
If anyone is looking for Hop Rhizomes Niko from Niko's Homebrew still
has some Cascade , Centennial and ,Columbus/Tomahawk/Zeus (CTZ)
rhizomes and can do small bulk orders for small hop farms .

Contact Niko via email ni...@nikobrew.com

And Glen Fuller from Rising Sun farms has conventional Cascade
Rhizomes available and next year will have organic rhizomes
availible ,

organ...@rof.net

Rick Scully

Apr 25, 2010, 7:37:05 AM4/25/10
to vermon...@googlegroups.com
We still have some hop rhizomes at the South Royalton Market if anyone
is in the area:

http://www.soromarket.com/hop-rhizomes-are-in/

-Rick Scully

Don Wilson

Apr 26, 2010, 7:54:10 AM4/26/10
to vermon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rick, what do you have left?

thanks, don wilson

Rick Scully

Apr 26, 2010, 4:06:27 PM4/26/10
to vermon...@googlegroups.com
Don:

I just checked with our Homebrew Department Manager, Scott Russell,
and he replied...

"About 35 total, a few each of Brewers Gold, Cascade, Galena, Mt.
Hood, Newport, Northern Brewer, Stirling"

-Rick Scully

Don Wilson

Apr 27, 2010, 6:03:09 AM4/27/10
to vermon...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rick,

Do you have any other interest up that way? I'm down in Arlington,
just south of Manchester. I probably wouldn't drive up. The only
double for me would be cascade but that's the most popular. What do
you want for them and what would shipping be?

don wilson