2012 UVM Extension Winter Hops Conference - Registration now open

Rosalie Madden

Feb 1, 2012, 12:22:20 PM2/1/12
to Vermont Hops
Greetings all,

Registration is now open for the 2012 UVM Extension Winter Hops
Conference, taking place at the Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center
in Burlington, VT on Monday, March 19th, 2012. Please check out the
UVM Extension Hops page:

http://www.uvm.edu/extension/cropsoil/hops

or the UVM Extension Hops Blog:

http://www.uvm.edu/extension/cropsoil/whats-hoppening

for more details and registration info.

Note that the registration deadline is March 12th!

We look forward to seeing you in March!

All the best,

Rosalie

--
Rosalie Madden
Crops and Soils Technician

Rosalie Madden

Mar 9, 2012, 8:24:50 AM3/9/12
to Vermont Hops
Don't forget to register for the UVM Extension Winter Hops Conference,
there are still a few spots left!
http://www.uvm.edu/extension/cropsoil/wp-content/uploads/2012_UVM_Extension_Hops_Conference.pdf

Looking forward to seeing you all there,

Rosalie

Trevor Lewis

Mar 9, 2012, 9:21:29 AM3/9/12
to vermon...@googlegroups.com
:/ I cant remember if i registered..... :D Is there anyway of
figuring that out?