Bee survey volunteers

Kent McFarland

Jun 11, 2019, 3:13:48 PM6/11/19
to Vermont-Entomo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,
We have an ongoing project in Chittenden County called the Vermont Wild Bee Survey. We have survey blocks scattered throughout the county in which some volunteers have adopted to survey once a month in three places. We lost a few folks for a variety of personal reasons and we are looking for more help. If anyone is interested in adopting a block (you can share duties among a few of you too!), please check out our project (http://val.vtecostudies.org/projects/vtbees/) and if it still interests you, sign up on the form or drop me an email. We'd love more help learning about our bee fauna!
Thanks
Kent

ps. we've already documented a new bee species for Vermont! There's lots to learn!

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x201