Joint Workshop on Multiword Expressions and Electronic Lexicons (MWE-LEX 2020)

3 vues

Carlos Ramisch

non lue,
1 déc. 2020, 05:50:1801/12/2020
à mt-...@eamt.org,ce-pln,verbalmwe,si...@googlegroups.com,naacl-lat...@googlegroups.com,dims...@googlegroups.com

Joint Workshop on Multiword Expressions and Electronic Lexicons (MWE-LEX 2020)

Workshop at COLING 2020, December 13, 2020.

Organized and sponsored by:
Special Interest Group on the Lexicon (
SIGLEX) of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL)
ELEXIS - European Lexicographic Infrastructure.

This joint event is the 16th edition of the Workshop on Multiword Expressions (
MWE).

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

We would like to inform you that the MWE-LEX 2020 program can be accessed at:

http://multiword.sourceforge.net/PHITE.php?sitesig=CONF&page=CONF_02_MWE-LEX_2020___lb__COLING__rb__&subpage=CONF_20_Program

We are happy to announce that Prof. Roberto Navigli will give the Keynote Speech:

http://multiword.sourceforge.net/PHITE.php?sitesig=CONF&page=CONF_02_MWE-LEX_2020___lb__COLING__rb__&subpage=CONF_10_Keynote_Speaker

You can access MWE-LEX 2020 home page at:

http://multiword.sourceforge.net/mwelex2020/

We would like to let you know that in order to participate you should register at  https://coling2020.org/pages/registration.html  (if you have not  done so already).

Looking forward to seeing you at the workshop

MWE-LEX 2020 organizers

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer