Venture Capital Web Site Development

1 view

farzan

May 3, 2010, 3:16:05 PM5/3/10
to venturecapital4india
Hi I want to make a new website focused on the B2B segment... Can
someone help me on some good freelancers or companies for this pls?

Dnyanraj Mali

May 3, 2010, 3:29:27 PM5/3/10
to venturecap...@googlegroups.com
Dear Farzan,

We are a Web Development company based in Pune, India.

We develop websites, have a look at our website SunOnlineSolutions.com

If you are interested, we can take this further.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dnyanraj Nivas Mali

+91 9823 562238
Operations Manager
Sun Online Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
http://dnyanrajmali.blogspot.com
http://dnyanraj.wordpress.com/

mking

May 3, 2010, 3:53:28 PM5/3/10
to venturecapital4india
Hi Farzan,

We are a Complete IT Solution company based out of Mumbai.
We have years of experience in developing websites and enhancing
customer experience through it.
For your reference I am giving you the links for some of the websites
we have worked on
www.lexipens.com
www.dolphintradeinternational.com
Please have a look at the websites and if you are interested we can
take this discussion further.

you can contact me on manish...@bumbblebee.co.in, alternatively,
you can call me on +91-22-40152726 (O) and/or +91-9833811422 (Mob.)

Thanks and Regards,
Manish Singh,
BumbbleBee,
www.bumbblebee.co.in