Have you changed any settings in the network?

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Arthur Bap

未读,
2017年8月31日 05:26:292017/8/31
收件人 Vennemindenet - forum
Prøv at svare på nedenstående spørgsmål så godt du kan. Jo mere information du kan give, jo bedre kan vi hjælpe dig med at løse problemet.

1. Hvad er problemet? Problem started today (31.08.2017) at around 11h10am. The internet was working perfectly, and all of a sudden it stopped working. I can see the light in my router has changed, and there is no internet. When I connect the cable directly on my computer it works, but when I connect the cable directly on the router, there is no wi-fi internet. I suspect you have changed some settings ?
2. Hvilken fejl får du? explained above
3. Hvornår opstår problemet? explained above

Please have a look at this issue asap. Let me know in case you changed any settings, from which to which settings have you changed from. thanks!

Sysadmin

未读,
2017年8月31日 07:19:422017/8/31
收件人 Vennemindenet - forum
To my knowledge, there have been no configuration changes recently.
Since you have connection with a cable connected directly between the wall outlet and your computer I believe your router is the one causing the problem.
As far as I remember you have an Apple router that had to be configured to use another ip-range for its local network, different from the one used by the vmn-network, since the default configuration of the Apple router was clashing with the vmn-network.
It could be that your router has decided to reset it settings back to default. If I were you I would log in to your router and check those settings. The vmn-network uses the 10.* -ip range. You have to choose a different ip range.

Note: This is just a qulified guess. The problem could show to be something completely different.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子