Happy Earth Day!

♥♥♥ VenkatMails ♥♥♥

Apr 22, 2020, 1:16:07 AM4/22/20
to venka...@googlegroups.com, venka...@yahoogroups.com

What befalls the earth, befalls all the sons and daughters of the earth.

Earth laughs in flowers. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

The earth has music for those who listen. – William Shakespeare

Happy Earth Day! The one day people actually care about the earth…the other 364 days they’re too busy killing it.

When we honor the earth, we honor ourselves. Let us make our mother planet a beautiful place to live. Let’s protect greenery.

Befall the earth day quote.jpg

Earth Day Activities.jpg

Earth Day Captions.jpg

Earth Day Funny Caption.jpg

Earth Day Quotes - Fight Global Warming.jpg

Earth Day Quotes.jpg

Earth Day Status Captions.jpg

Earth Day Wishes.jpg

Earth doesnot belongs to us, we belongs to Earth - Mother Earth Quotes.jpg

Earth Dying Quotes.jpg

Love the earth as you love yourself - Earth Day Caption.jpg

Make Everyday Earth Day Quotes.jpg

Mother earth speaks to you through every flower.jpg

Save mother earth quotes.jpg

Spiritual Earth Quotes.jpg

World Earth Day Quotes - Messages.jpg