slightly modified route- Sunday 8am, Rushford Creamery

Folpe, Andrew L., M.D.

Apr 9, 2021, 9:50:34 AM4/9/21
to e.b...@mac.com, Velo Rochester Cycling Club, Schlink, Kyle, trenton...@gmail.com, Charly Tri, Frusher, Daniel T. (Dan)

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/54725260

It’s going to be a gorgeous day. Steady but unspectacular pace. Regrouping as needed. If you don’t have the time or inclination for the full route, there are many ways to modify it. If you have never ridden gravel in the Yucatan area, it really is nice, and you won’t regret coming to check it out.

We will of course be as Covid-responsible as necessary.

_________________________________
Andrew L. Folpe, M.D. | Consultant | Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology | Co-Chair, Sarcoma Disease Group, Mayo Clinic Cancer Center  | Associate Director, Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology Fellowship | College of Medicine | 507-266-9229 | Secretary: 507-538-4191 | Fax: 507-266-3771 | folpe....@mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic | 200 First Street SW | Rochester, MN 55905 | www.mayoclinic.org

Luke Russell

Apr 9, 2021, 9:52:02 AM4/9/21
to folpe....@mayo.edu, e.b...@mac.com, Velo Rochester Cycling Club, Schlink, Kyle, Trenton J. Raygor, Charly Tri, Frusher, Daniel T. (Dan)
Thanks Andrew, I’ll try to join you Sunday too

Folpe, Andrew L., M.D.

Apr 9, 2021, 9:54:01 AM4/9/21
to loj.ru...@gmail.com, e.b...@mac.com, Velo Rochester Cycling Club, Schlink, Kyle, Trenton J. Raygor, Charly Tri, Frusher, Daniel T. (Dan)

Fantastic. dirt parking lot in back of the creamery, 8am.

Be nice to us… :- )