Sat, 545am from Bamber; 40 mi/20mph

Matthieu Lynch

Jun 23, 2023, 9:23:31 PM6/23/23
to veloro...@googlegroups.com
Four of us are heading out tomorrow morning at 545am from Bamber Valley Elementary School. Route below and we’ll likely average 20mph to be home before some of our kids wake up.

Matthieu Lynch

Sent from my iPhone

Folpe, Andrew L., M.D.

Jun 23, 2023, 9:30:50 PM6/23/23
to matthie...@gmail.com, veloro...@googlegroups.com
Sounds fun. Heading down early to Houston to ride gravel with my visitor

Andrew Folpe