API port getting reset to 127.0.0.1 in server.config.yaml

martinl...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2022, 11:29:37 PM2/8/22
to velociraptor-discuss
Hi,

We use the API to interact with Velociraptor and we are having a problem with the API bind address in the server config file being changed back to 127.0.0.1 every time the server is restarted. I thought this might have been something new with 0.6.3 but tested with 0.6.2 and it occurred there as well. I hadn't noticed this problem with versions prior to that.

M.

Mike Cohen

Feb 8, 2022, 11:36:22 PM2/8/22
to martinl...@gmail.com, velociraptor-discuss
Are you saying your config file is being changed? by what? We dont write on the config file ourselves - do you use some other config management tool (like puppet for example)

Thanks
Mike

Mike Cohen
Digital Paleontologist,
Velocidex Enterprises
mi...@velocidex.com

martinl...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2022, 11:39:51 PM2/8/22
to velociraptor-discuss
OK, that make sense. I'm not sure what is changing it, I'll do some poking around.

Thanks for your help.