Online trainings sessions

Mike Cohen

May 11, 2020, 12:16:40 AM5/11/20
to velociraptor-discuss
Hi everyone, and sorry for the SPAM...

Want to learn more about how to use Velociraptor? Join us for a hands-
on, in-depth deep dive into this powerful new DFIR tool, and become one
of the growing community of digital paleontologists ...

Due to popular demand we are now offering our online course in EMEA
friendly times in addition to the US friendly times.

Check out the course outline and times at
https://www.velocidex.com/training/

Thanks
Mike

--
Mike Cohen
Digital Paleontologist

Velocidex Enterprises
https://www.velocidex.com

+61.470238491

Arun R M

May 31, 2021, 9:00:11 PM5/31/21
to velociraptor-discuss
This URL is not working anymore. Could you please point us to somewhere we can atleast pay for the training at littlebit or something like that?