Ramat Eshkol’s V’Hechazakta Bo Weekly Business Listings. Vol 3 Issue 7

Ramat Eshkol Listings

May 26, 2013, 3:00:03 AM5/26/13
to vehechez...@googlegroups.com

 Ramat Eshkol’s V’Hechazakta Bo Weekly Business Listings. Vol 3 Issue 7

Parshas Shelech 17 - 23 Sivan 5773, May 26 – June 1, 2013

Welcome to the latest edition of V’Hechazakta Bo’s local business listings. This list was created in order to help support our local home-based businesses and services. We will be IY”H sending out an updated email every Sunday of all the listings.

In order to keep the list as current as possible please re-sumbit your post each week. Except: All business listings (Services) and Gemachim will automatically be on the list, unless we notify you to resubmit.

Feel free to post on any other topic too such as; community events, private sales, gemachim, and anything else that you feel the community should/wants to know.

To best service the community, we are only accepting posts from residents of Ramat Eshkol, Givat Hamivtar, Sanhedria, Sanhedria Murchevet. We reserve the right to reject any post solely based on the view of the management.

To send us a listing, email us at ramate...@gmail.com or fax to 0722823123. The deadline for your ad is Motzaei Shabbos @ 10:00pm. Any post sent after that will NOT be included.

Classifieds:

For Sale:

For Sale - Adorable Pink/Purple Crib Set. Brand new, in package. Selling only because it doesn't match my current set.  Set includes: sheet, blanket, crib skirt and diaper stacker. Price: Only $60! For more information, please call 581-5679

Seeking:

Position available:

Services:

Blooming Beauty- Pain-free facial and body waxing by experienced, certified beautician. We use only American products! Specializing in pain decreasing techniques and products. 25% off for first time clients! Centrally located in Ma'avar Hamitle/Paran area. Please call:  058-4-BEAUTY or 02-650-8461.

Catering: Make your simcha different and delicious! Mazelicious catering will cater your bris in style! *Delicious spread *Classy setup * Priced right* we only use Mehadrin Hashgachos*Many happy customers... Call 058 432 7527 or email mazelicio...@gmail.com

For Nursing Moms – Convert your undergarments to meet your nursing needs with the convenient “one handed clip”. Only NIS 30! ~Also selling Extenders~ Located in Ramat-Eshkol, Delivery available. Chumy-: 0544-716975/582-8386

 GPS Rental in Ramat Eshkol. Brand new devices, great prices. Call 0573143379

Haircuts and Styles by Aviva. Haircuts for woman and girls (family discounts), professional updoes, wash and sets. At the convenience of your home or at mine, located on Sderot Eshkol. Please call Aviva Fischer (Konigsberg) at 077-466-8408.

House needs a paint job? A religious staff will refresh your house for a reasonable price. Call Bezalel 052-767-2633 (English speaking)

International calls to the USA for half a cent a minute! ($0.005) Yes this is for real. Get a local Israeli number for family and friends abroad. Similar rates to Europe and Canada as well. Have unlimited to the USA? Get a Local US number to ring on your cellphone. For more information call 077 500 4747 or email cheap2ca...@gmail.com. We also carry cellphone rental to the USA at unbeatable prices!

Just arrived? Looking to furnish your new apartment? Find the secondhand items you are looking for at TheShuk.co.il.  TheShuk, specifically designed to make it easy for English users in Israel to buy and sell secondhand items. The Shuk. Search. Find. Buy. Yup, it’s that easy!

Know someone Moving to Israel? Navigate Israel will have them settled BEFORE they get here. Call Eli for details: 052-760-6220.

Ladies In Waiting Maternity clothing sale has moved to Paran! We are located above the flower shop at the blue door. Affordable style, great selection, and American customer service. Call for hours and appointments. 052-682-4220.

Do you have a goal that you have been meaning to get around to? Something you always wanted to do but have not found the time to make happen?

Whether its weight loss, homemaking, finding a job, finishing college, improving a relationship, and more; your path to success begins with a half hour of your time. I am offering a free initial session to the first five individuals, to help plan out your goal. That's a 50 NIS savings! My name is Shana, and I have my Life Coaching Certification at Bellevue University. Additionally, I have happy clients and their referrals to tell you about, and I have had many opportunities to work with people like you and help them achieve their goals. Women only, email lifecoachi...@gmail.com Feel free to check out the website as well, www.lifecoachingwithshana.webs.com

Massage Come see what massage can do for you! Conveniently located on Yam Suf (101). Gift certificates available. Yocheved, 052-763-3731

Navigate Israel Need Help Settling In? Dont speak Hebrew - Navigate Israel will help get you settled with Phone, Arnona(Tax), Visa Appointment., Gas, electric, internet.. and whatever else you need. Call Eli for details: 052-760-6220.

Party Perfect- "It's all in the details" To have us plan your next simcha call: 02-581-7317 or email me at: miri...@yahoo.com

Payment Solutions Hate waiting in the post office to pay your bills? Need to cash a check but the money changer is closed? Call us to cash your check (only 0.05 %), pay your bills (USA and Israel), Wire transfer, Change money. Available most hours of the day. Conveniently located in Ramat Eshkol and near the Mir.  Call Aaron 0527657693 Leave a msg if no answer.

Rapid Strep Tests - by Tzipora Bachrach, RN. Results in 5 minutes, located at the top of S Murchevet. Call 582-2540. Also available for private nursing procedures, certified bodekes.

SBK Plumbing and Home Repair- Trained and Experienced here in E”Y.  Highest standard of equipment to ensure quality results.  Opening of clogged drains/ toilets.  Dud shemesh/ boiler repair. Faucets- showers- toilets- sinks.  General home maintenance/ fixing and electrical work.  Emergency night hours available.  Please call Shlomo Kravitz : 052-649-5176.  Thank you!

Shatnez drop off at Yam Suf 12. Call before coming. Rosenfeld 025825058

T.O.V.A. The Test of Variables of Attention (T.O.V.A.®) is a computerized test of attention that assists in the screening, diagnosis, and treatment monitoring of attention disorders, like Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). The TOVA Test is available at 40 Sheshet Hayamim Street. Same test as Shaarei Tzedek Hospital, better price.  Call Rivka at 02-581-2339 or 052-714-6776.

WIG & HAIR CARE in GIVAT HAMIVTAR- 10 years’ experience, using quality products only, personal attention and satisfaction guaranteed! Conveniently located on Midbar Sinai (near Shul), Call CHAYA 054-591-2592 (Wash&Sets, Wig Cuts, Haircuts, Make-Up) THIS MONTH ONLY: wash&set only 80 Shekel!

SALES:

BAKING SPREE - Baking ingredients at the cheapest prices. We have chocolate chips, cocoa, confectioner's sugar, nougat powder, sprinkles and more. Call 054-844-1256 or knock until 10:30 pm, Thurs until 11:15. Mevo Refidim  1/24, knissa 3, RamatEshkol. Email bakin...@gmail.com for a price list or questions. Everything Badatz Eida Chareidis.

Candies2go offers candy platters and arrangements for your next simcha at the best prices! We deliver and accept orders from abroad and accept credit cards! Call us to order now 053 980 1672 or dsl   718 416 6155 or order online @ candies2go.com

CELL PHONE RENTALS. Unlimited talk and text worldwide for only $4 a day. Call Rent-A-Cell, 052-765-5900 or DSL 303-459-2344. IsraelR...@gmail.com

Cheesecake Time! We are Back! Shavuos Cheesecake - Delicious, Creamy, Homemade Cheesecake -Plain / Lite - 60 Shekel -Caramel Swirl - 65 Shekel NOW BEING OFFERED "BY THE SLICE" - 10 NIS / Slice 12 NIS / Deluxe Slice -Great Hostess Gift -Option for Delivery -Call now to reserve yours Faige Badian - 02-582-5485 / 054-849-2203 faith...@gmail.com

Crest 3D Whitening strips – Get yourself a beautiful smile with bright white teeth!! 200-350 Shekel. NEW!! Now selling Crest Whitening Tooth-Paste too!! chu...@gmail.com or 0544-716975

Heimeshe Kugels – Potato, Apple, Broccoli, Sweet Lukshen, Yerushalmi, Cherry Apple, Blueberry Apple, Zucchini. Taste our creamy American Coleslaw. All ingredients Badatz Eidah Chareidis. To order or for Catering, call 054.844.5016, or email Hku...@gmail.com

Prince Gefilte Fish, the fish with the amazing American and British taste (according to the testimony of my customers!). Badatz Eida HaChareidis (teudah, not just ingredients). Free delivery on orders over 3 kilo. 45 nis per kilo, available in 500 g, 750, g, 1 kilo, and special sizes. Special orders (no sugar, no salt, olive oil) welcome. Absolutely no fillers (perfect for those who don't eat chometz sold over Pesach) and gluten-free. Call Yocheved at 052-763-3731 or 582-0403 (don't leave messages on the landline).

Rapid Strep Tests - by Tzipora Bachrach, RN. Results in 5 minutes, located at the top of S Murchevet. Call 582-2540. Also available for private nursing procedures, certified bodekes.

Yitzi's Famous Liver-- "Made to enhance your Oneg Shabbos" Chopped and Sauteed Liver. Under the Hashgacha of Badatz Mehadrin HaRav Rubin. Available in your local makolets including Makolet Yoram, (Ramat Hagolan 8, Ramat Eshkol). **Newest locations** Gross Market (Ganei Geula) and Super 20 (Minchas Yitzchok). Also available on MyMakolet.com. To order or for a list of all locations call 054-847-9957 or email us at yitzi...@gmail.com.

Gan/Chugim/babysitting:

Last Spots Left: Morah Sarah Yefet's Gan for 1.5 to 2-year-olds is back for its 4th year of growth and fun! Experienced, warm, caring Morah and

assistant; lots of toys, limited group size. Sheshet Hayamim 6. Starting again next Elul. For children turning 2 in the winter. Please call for more information, 077 210 2899.

Gan - Is Your Child Turning Two Between May and November, Registration Has Started at Morah Chana Rina Herber's Gan, 3+ Years Experience,  Many Happy References, To Reserve Your Slot, Call 581-9949 or 058-498-6519 or email chan...@gmail.com

Gemachim

Book Gmach: "The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems" (Tracy Hogg) in English and Hebrew- email: chu...@gmail.com or call: 5828386 / 0544716975

Clothing Pick up Gmach: if you have women/teens/maternity or kids clothing in good condition, I pick up and deliver to the American run gmach on sorotzkin ("bshaa tova" and "levRivky”) email:  chu...@gmail.com  or call: 0544716975

English Book Gemach- borrow or lend novels, short stories, biographies, and more! Yam Suf 16. Please call Newman 581-0124

Lock Gemach - Did you lose your Key? Does someone have a copy of your key that you don't want? You can switch your lock for a different lock. Please call 052-714-6088. We can also install it for you for only 25 shekel.

Mom to Mom Maternity Gemach is accepting donations of new, and gently used Maternity clothing. Do you have maternity clothes that you just don't/won’t wear? Styles outdated for you? Wrong size sent from abroad? Many expectant mom's would be grateful for your hand-me-downs. Pick up available 052-560-2256.

Pregnancy: Pregnancy Books, Seforim and Cds Gemach in Ramat Eshkol. call or email for list of items 581-3008 chasdeich...@gmail.com We accept donations of your used books/sponsor a book!

Snap n' Go base with Graco car seat for lending out.  email chu...@gmail.com or call 0544716975

Hosting but don't have enough beds? 3 fold up cots (camping style beds) to lend for short term use. email chu...@gmail.com or call 0544716975

Lost & Found:

Real Estate:

Community info:

Tonight! Mrs. Miriam Esther Altman will be speaking on Sunday night at 8:30 pm Shderot Eshkol 48 5th floor on the topic of “Maintaining Perspective on Daily Living with a Family” free of charge! Highly recommended!

BAIS HORAAH English speaking for all Halacha Shailos. Open Daily from 8:00-8:30 (Friday 8:15-8:45) (Sun, Tue, Thur Rav Koenig, Mon, Wed, Fri Rav Dovid Potash).  The Beis Hora`ah is centrally located in the Bnei HaYeshivos Shul in Ramat Eshkol (entrance from the Ezras Noshim door around the back of the building).   The Rabbonim also accept shailos by phone during these times on the KAV HALACHA 02-569-5103. For more information or other times dial ext 9 or ext 613.

`KAV HALACHA HOTLINE` Halacha Shailos Hotline for the English speaking community 02-569-5103 Rabbonim answer Shailos from 5:30 am until 2:00am Erev Shabbos until Hadlakas Neiros Momenus (Choshen Mishpat) 10:15-11pm at Ext. 3. Sephardic Line at Sun-Tues 8:30-11pm and Fri 1pm until Shabbat at Ext 2. For the complete schedule or to sponsor, email KavHa...@gmail.com

Minyanim @ Sheshet HaYamim 17. Leyl shabbat: mincha 10 minutes before shkee'ah + rousing Carlebach Kabbalat Shabbat. Shabbos morning about 9:25 a.m. + stay for kiddush!

Help us spread the word! Forward this email to your friends. If you know anyone that would like to receive this email or to sign up, email ramate...@gmail.com.