Garmin users

Cristiano Pereira

Feb 18, 2010, 10:04:55 PM2/18/10
to VeganPower
Hey everyone, does anyone here use a power meter with a garmin? if so,
do you use the garmin connect website. I upload most of my rides
there. if you are ever there, search for alfrider. those are my rides

Dave Shishkoff

Feb 19, 2010, 1:20:30 AM2/19/10
to vegan...@googlegroups.com
Heya Christiano, welcome to the list! You should submit your #'s for the
table, looks like you'll have some solid w/kg!!

I've got an Edge 500 in transit...hopefully it'll be here soon, although it
doesn't do me a *lot* of good, since the PT on my road bikes are wired...i'm
more interested in the maps, elevation and interval features. (The interval
program on the PowerTap CPU is abominable..haha..)

Is there a URL for the Garmin site? Is it public, or do you need to log in
to read/access it?

Most of us use TrainingPeaks/WKO from what i've seen.. There's an online
option with it as well, anyone use that? I'm guessing it's more for
coaches?

*d*