Re: [VeganPower] Rate this girls

Message has been deleted

Dave Shishkoff

Apr 21, 2010, 12:55:25 PM4/21/10
to vegan...@googlegroups.com
Awwww...we've been spammed!

This 'user' has been reported and banned.

Sorry for the lack of response, i've got your updates for the table, will
try to get to it in the next day or two, got a fair bit going on!

I've been trying to organize a TT here, since our old course has been shut
down, did the first trial run last night, everyone loved it! So looks like
we might be putting it on here regularly...

My watts weren't *great* for it, but it's a tough course, the first 4km are
hilly needing 10-30sec jams (i was doing 450-550w) a few times, but the rest
is pretty flat and you can smooth it out from there onwards.

- Dave

Apr 21, 2010, 11:38:05 PM4/21/10
to vegan...@googlegroups.com
have you crew seen the youtube vid 'performance'. Its funny stuff!

I raced cat 1 on Saturday against some national level riders and got a 7th. My average watts was 221(3.35w/kg) for 2hrs.

--
i eat up to 70 bananas a day..check our site at
www.30bananasaday.com