[VeganPower] Table Update for Michael Ahlers (May 7, 2010)

[Si]dragon

May 14, 2010, 12:55:41 PM5/14/10
to VeganPower
Nice result from the FTP test (Cogan protocol) I took last week: 20'
effort was 338 watts (new FTP is 321). Also dropped some weight; now
down to 76.20 kg.

Dave Shishkoff

May 14, 2010, 3:39:51 PM5/14/10
to vegan...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

Apologies, i've been a bit swamped and haven't been very good at updating
the table.. Would anyone want to be an assistant in this area? =)

I did just make one major change - i split the table into two, so now
there's a Sprint and an Endurance table, Sprint has a bunch of new fields
under 5mins, and Endurance has added an 8min field (for those who train CTS)
and 3 & 4hr ranges (is 5hrs desired?). Hope that fills the bill!

Also, added a 'BirthYr' field, so age is more apparent.

Table, as always, is here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap6aL2JXCZeNcHR0ZWQyU2ZDQVE3LWVnOTlsb0MtS2c

Also, the Garmin team posted some more of the #'s from their racers, check
it out:

http://www.slipstreamsports.com/category/tech-training

Millar is quite the spinner!!

Michael - updated your values, NICE!!!! Not going to bother with the decimal
values for weight, i'll just plug you in at 76. ;)

Do you want your 1hr updated to 321, or is that a calculation?

I'm going to try marking the latest updates by coloring the field blue...see
how that holds up.. =P

Going to scroll through the email list and update others that i've missed.
If you've sent me something off-list, either resend, or preferably, post to
the list (that's what it's for!!!)

- Dave

[Si]dragon

May 14, 2010, 5:38:43 PM5/14/10
to VeganPower
Dave, hold off on the 60' update. The 321 is estimated. I will get
around to another Power Hour soon!