Today I released VegaDNS 0.13.0, which you can find here:
From the CHANGELOG:
* 0.13.0 10/5/2015
- Brian Hartvigsen
- Added A+PTR support
- Bill Shupp
- Fixed bug where errorInfo() is called on the wrong object on exports
upon query failure
- Added validation for CNAME record values to avoid empty values
- create_tables.php did not have the current "val" column size for
records and default_records tables
- Fixed lack of IPv4 dotted decimal support in ipv4_to_octal() function
- Added optional mysql session handling to support load balancing. See
$use_mysql_sessions in src/config.php.
- Upgraded smarty from 2.6.26 to 2.6.28 to get security fixes
- Upgraded Net_IPv6 to 1.2.2b2 to get invalid character fix
- Updated validate_domain_name() regex to be more specific
- Added optional $vegadns_generation_txt_record in config.php for
monitoring data set version in VegaDNS and tinydns. Unset by default.
- Update copyrights again
- Records - use fixed table layout, wrap address/values - GH Issue #19
This has a number of bug fixes, and is recommended. It also has a couple of new features, like MySQL session support in case you need to load balance your VegaDNS web servers. It also adds the ability to monitor the version content of your tinydns server via a TXT record (see $vegaDNS_generation_txt_record in the config).
Please report any issue to the GitHub issues page or to this list.