Bulk add PTR records

Matt Southward

May 5, 2015, 2:52:56 PM5/5/15
to veg...@googlegroups.com
Apologies if this has been answered somewhere...

Does VegaDNS offer a way to add PTR records for an entire subnet? For example, if I have a domain defined as 1.1.10.in-addr.arpa, is there a quick way to add PTR records for entire range 0.1.1.10.in-addr.arpa - 255.1.1.10.in-addr.arpa ?

Bill Shupp

May 5, 2015, 3:29:47 PM5/5/15
to veg...@googlegroups.com
Matt,

That's not currently supported.  They will have to be entered manually, or you could add them to the DB directly by hand if that's easier to script.

Regards,

Bill