VegaDNS not working properly

joao.g...@opositivo.com

Sep 25, 2013, 3:49:45 PM9/25/13
to veg...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm facing a problem with VegaDNS. I updated the php version from 5.2.6 to 5.3 and now VegaDNS is not working like before. I had to fix a lot of errors with the functions "ereg" and "eregi", which are deprecated on this version of PHP, and I added a new domain inside Vega administration and, after trying change the DNS server's on the registrar website, I'm getting an error about the DNS IP's are invalid or weren't found. I visited a website (http://www.dnssy.com/report.php?q=agenciaopositivo.com.br) that checks for DNS issues on a domain and I got an error like following:

"Your SOA master nameserver is ns1.opositivo.com. It is not listed at the parent namservers. It should be.".

What could be wrong? I got this issue right after upgraded php to version 5.3, but I'm have no idea why Vega is not working fine when I try to add a new domain.

Any ideas?

Bill Shupp

Sep 25, 2013, 5:05:16 PM9/25/13
to veg...@googlegroups.com
I responded to your same github issue here:

Bill