vega-lite: how to set a rect mark by value

Andrea Borruso

Apr 19, 2020, 6:22:50 PM4/19/20
to vega-js
Hi,
in this chart y and y2 are set using aggregate min & max of a field.

If I set two fixed values i have a rect with values that don't match the numbers I entered.
How to set in example a rect with y values between 10 and 30?

Thank you

andy

Apr 20, 2020, 2:35:07 AM4/20/20
to vega-js
I think I understand something more: if I set values not based on data, the values are pixels.
I thought I could put values, set the type unit and not have more pixels, but in examples years. Instead values without data are always pixels.
Am I right?

Thank you

Andrea Borruso
website: https://medium.com/tantotanto
38° 7' 48" N, 13° 21' 9" E, EPSG:4326

"cercare e saper riconoscere chi e cosa,
 in mezzo all’inferno, non è inferno,
e farlo durare, e dargli spazio"

Italo Calvino