Is there a way to customize tooltip behavior?

Andrea Borruso

Feb 7, 2021, 3:33:18 AM2/7/21
to vega-js
Hi,
if I enable tooltip on a chart, I have the tooltip on mouse over.
If I move the mouse, when I touch another element, I have the tooltip of another item.

Often I need it to stay active, to move the mouse to scroll a little the web page, to read another part of the page, which contains some text related to it.
Other libraries have in example this click behavior: if you click on a part of the chart the tooltip remains fixed until you click again.

Is there a native way to do it in vega-lite?

Thank you