reloaded min resolution?

Luca

Aug 17, 2015, 1:49:42 PM8/17/15
to veejay-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi at all,
i try to use veejay and reloaded with my notebook... i have a resolution of 1366x768 px and i can't use reloaded because it go out of resolution... i try also the small layout but the problem remain...
there is a way to use reloaded with this resolution?

thank you
Luca

Niels Elburg

Aug 17, 2015, 3:45:04 PM8/17/15
to veejay-discussion
Hi Luca,

Please try to run reloaded with -t option, so it will load the "classic" reloaded theme with smaller type setting and smaller screen size ...

If it still does not fit, send me a screenshot and I'll see what is possible

See you,
Niels

Matthijs van Henten

Aug 18, 2015, 6:37:32 AM8/18/15
to veejay-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey Luca,

"back in the days" we tried to keep veejay inside 1024x768 for obvious reasons.
Classic may do the trick :)

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 7:49 PM, Luca <luc...@gmail.com> wrote:

webdeveloper & consultant @technischepartij.nl
Mobile: +31 (0)630841238

Retiefstraat 51-III
1092VX Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Luca

Aug 18, 2015, 4:29:16 PM8/18/15
to veejay-d...@googlegroups.com
I can confirm that classic gtk theme works fine with my resolution... it's not so beautiful but works :-)
Another question... i try to find an update documentation about veejay project but in the site it's outdated... wherecan i find all the vims and OSC messages?

Thank you

Niels Elburg

Aug 18, 2015, 4:34:17 PM8/18/15
to veejay-discussion
Hi Luca,

You can run veejay -u or veejay --dump-events to see everything. There is also documentation in the doc/ folder of veejay-server, which I sometimes update

See you,
Niels