Bug report : "Map B from threshold mask" from vje/effects/threshold.c same problem has negation(s) fx

d.j...@free.fr

Jun 4, 2015, 6:46:42 AM6/4/15
to veejay-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

The "Map B from threshold mask" has the same problem (green output) in release mode (but not in debug mode).

Look like the same bug has the negation one you have fixed. Looking at the patch you has published i could try to dig it ... but not sure.
http://code.dyne.org/veejay/commit/?id=00c84f21f16482941dd96d4f5b75f534bb7fe4ac

Unfortunately that doesn't build using #undef HAVE_ASM_MMX  (a problem that i can try to fix cause i'ts about missing declaration....).

See'ya.

Niels Elburg

Jun 4, 2015, 2:05:03 PM6/4/15
to veejay-discussion
OK, I will fix that soon

Do you have the same problem in Soft Blur (1x3) and (3x3) ? There are different modes,

See you,

d.j...@free.fr

Jun 5, 2015, 5:21:42 AM6/5/15
to veejay-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

1)
glad to say, commit : 2494d9df261162a fix the problem for "Map B from ..." report.

2)

>Do you have the same problem in Soft Blur (1x3) and (3x3) ? There are different modes,

hummm... "sorry" i want to say no (no problem!).
Debug/Release build produce same effect : soft and even softer blur.
By the way, the "fri0r test pal r" fx is very usefull for this kind of tests !

Niels Elburg

Jun 5, 2015, 12:59:28 PM6/5/15
to veejay-discussion
OK, does "Map B to A (bitmask)" have the same issue ?

I'll fix that Softblur soon enough, after the bbq

d.j...@free.fr

Jun 10, 2015, 2:23:32 AM6/10/15
to veejay-d...@googlegroups.com
>>OK, does "Map B to A (bitmask)" have the same issue ?
Nop,this one work like a charm !