SWiM - A wiki with similar intent

drevicko

Oct 1, 2008, 6:25:06 AM10/1/08
to vdash
Hi there,

There's another wiki system being developed with similar intent:

http://www.kwarc.info/projects/swim/

I haven't looked into it in great depth, but it looks to me like
they're not integrating with theorem provers like vdash is. On the
other hand, SWiM seems to have more emphasis on fitting into the wider
context of knowledge representation for science and the semantic web
(and it's up-coming uses in eScience).

Seems to me we're getting close to something that can house and reason
with big chunks of science, which to my eye has some pretty
substantial implications.

Great work! Looking forward to seeing it come to fruition!
Ian