Preparing proofs for the wiki

Victor Porton

Feb 24, 2009, 10:45:18 AM2/24/09
to vdash
I suppose that it will be simpler to test theories on user's local
machine and only after local testing submit theories to vdash.org. Am
I right?

What are the means to create and test theories? Especially, what about
Proof General? (Does Proof General works with structured Isar proofs,
or it is only for old style "apply" proofs?) Should an editor of
vdash.org use Proof General or whatever?

hen...@topoi.pooq.com

Feb 24, 2009, 10:05:13 AM2/24/09
to vd...@googlegroups.com

I seem to remember that when proof general was new it was intended to
work with a variety of theorem provers, which is much more than just one
theory in one prover.

-- hendrik

slawekk

Feb 24, 2009, 12:27:10 PM2/24/09
to vdash
> Does Proof General works with structured Isar proofs

Yes.