Utorrent For Mac Ppc

1 view

Linh Calvin

Dec 7, 2023, 1:40:15 PM12/7/23
to VCR Rubygem

You can reinstall without losing your torrents, I did it a few times because I was getting the "utorrent cannot be opened because of a problem" error that many others in the forum are getting. I reinstalled an old build and it works for now.. -ppc/track/stable

Download link gives version 1.6.1 (26928). Also, when completing download it desappears from the list, but the .torrent and downloaded content remains in the folders assigned. Tried deleting preferences and all files related to utorrent and this keeps hapening.

Utorrent For Mac Ppc

Download https://t.co/bShIhDZlUp

eebf2c3492