Github Issues Prefered

Kurtis Rainbolt-Greene

Jan 3, 2015, 11:27:49 AM1/3/15
to vcr-...@googlegroups.com
I much prefer Github Issues for bugs, questions, concerns, and feature requests. Because this group is already pretty established I'll still be monitoring it.

However, past issues might not get a response from me if it's older than page one.

Jonathan Rochkind

Jan 7, 2015, 10:20:00 AM1/7/15
to vcr-...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks for the clarification.

You will probably still be getting some stuff here, because previously
the preference of the developer was to NOT use Issues for anything but
bugs and PRs, I had been specifically asked to use the mailing list for
questions, for instance.

Is there anything you prefer the use of the mailing list for, or would
you basically prefer the mailing list no longer was used?

Thanks!

Jonathan

Jason FB

Jun 5, 2017, 3:57:25 PM6/5/17
to VCR Rubygem
I'd be happy to post issues anywhere, but sometimes I like to at least post it to a list first so that I have some sanity check to make sure I haven't missed something obvious