How to handle dynamic JSONP callback names?

Volkan Unsal

Sep 5, 2014, 8:41:51 PM9/5/14
to vcr-...@googlegroups.com
I posted a question just now but it seems to have gone missing. My question was about a particular query where the JSONP callback name contains a timestamp, e.g.

callback=sjsonp1409956013100

I cannot replay an older request because of the timestamp. I want to simply take the timestamp from the request and pass it to the response body. I tried several approaches to do this, including WebMocks, and found out VCR and WebMocks don't play well together. How can I do this with VCR?

Myron Marston

Sep 6, 2014, 12:14:27 AM9/6/14
to vcr-...@googlegroups.com
Your other question went into a moderation queue.  Postings from first-timers have to be approved as a spam prevention measure.  I responded in the other thread.