June Kowalewski is our Director of Placement

1 view

Bipin Bora

Aug 25, 2010, 11:30:02 AM8/25/10
to vcnc, June.Ko...@vatterott-college.edu
Hello Everyone!
  Please allow me to introduce you to June Kowalewski, our Director of Placement. If you are still looking for employment, please let her know soon so that she can hook you up with potential employers.
Her email address is:

I have recently found some job leads from some of the alumni, for which I thank you!  I have sent that information to some of the current students.  I have also
shared the job information with June.  Please feel free to send any additional information with June. Those of you who are looking for jobs should contact June
immediately so that she can collect your resume and perhaps assist you with some of these employments.

June is connected to my LinkedIn. Each one of you should create a professional sounding LinkedIn profile if not done already and link that with me. You may
also want to locate June's profile and that way you can get to know more about her background.  The  key is to stay aggressive.

Some of you may have entry level job openings in IT which we would love to hear about!  We have a lot of current and alumni who are looking and any
assistance will be great!  You can use this Googlegroup to connect that way!

Thank you very much!

Yours Sincerely,

Bipin Bora