ASC meeting this Friday 10/23 — Chinese embroidery!

1 view

Vivian Xu

Oct 21, 2020, 7:27:24 PM10/21/20
to vassar...@googlegroups.com
Hi ASC friends!

Feeling stressed? I know I am 😩 but here's a lil something to take the edge off... embroidery!!!  This Friday, Oct. 23 at 7 pm EDT, we will be taking on a beginner-friendly Chinese embroidery project! This will be our first multi-week project of the year 🐢🎉  If you are on campus and would like materials, I will be giving them out by Strong (quad side) this Friday from 6:00 to 6:30pm. If you are remote, feel free to join with whatever embroidery supplies you have on hand!

I have never done embroidery before, but apparently it's not as difficult as it looks and is very therapeutic. I think it'll be a great time 😊

The Zoom link is: https://vassar.zoom.us/j/92960974835. Hope to see you there!

Vivian