newsletter #10.0~~

trina chou

Nov 9, 2020, 12:54:46 PM11/9/20
to Asian Students’ Alliance (ASA) - GB Mailing List
hey hey heyyyyyyyy ASA friends!

can you believe we've made it to 10 newsletters already (and countless more emails)?! and can you also believe that every week we creep closer and closer to the end of the semester (much wow)! we've made it this far amidst a global pandemic, and for that we give everyone a big round of applause. keep going! you can do this!

😆A reminder of what's happening with ASA this week:

1. 📣GB #10 is happening tomorrow from 7-8 over zoom! join us for ~TEA TIME~ where we'll be going over anonymously submitted questions, giving advice, and best of all DRINKING BOBA FROM TWISTED SOUL! if you want to submit any questions as well as turn in a boba request (for people on campus), fill out this form ! the deadline to fill it out is tonight so we can get everyone's order on time!!! you can also give some input for next week's GB and what the food associated with it should be :)

ID -  914 1347 0474, Password : hotramen

2. 😎calling all freshmen! ASA's Freshman Mixer will be happening on Saturday, Nov 14, at 7pmYour first-year reps will be hosting an exciting Zoom Platonic Speed Dating Event where you'll have the opportunity to make new friends! Link to event: https://vassar.zoom.us/j/6475355409?pwd=L3daNlhzTFVCU1BYUjFCbkpxU2hjdz09

ASA Freshman Mixer.gif

😯And some other fun things ~~

  • 👂Hey, how are you? No really, how are you doing?
    • We all wear masks sometimes, so it’s easy to feel like you’re the only one struggling at Vassar. The Unmasked Project is our solution :) Introducing Vassar Unmasked! Unmasked is a supportive, anonymous community for Vassar students, run by Vassar students. This is a platform for real conversations. Trained student moderators will work to ensure a safe and positive space for everyone.
anywayssss that's all for this week! enjoy the beautiful weather we've been having, and say hi to people you pass by on the street or on campus :) and enjoy this cat who did its civic duty last week.

~ Trina😺

vomited.jpeg

Unmasked.png

trina chou

Nov 9, 2020, 1:01:35 PM11/9/20
to Asian Students’ Alliance (ASA) - GB Mailing List
okay the flyer for the Freshman Mixer didn't work in the last email, but it's been attached now!! it's honestly the best.

~ Trina 😺
ASA Freshman Mixer.gif

trina chou

Nov 9, 2020, 1:06:13 PM11/9/20
to Asian Students’ Alliance (ASA) - GB Mailing List
haha that was a joke... take 3... best one yet (and last email from me today i promise)

~ Trina 😺

Asa freshman mixer actually.png