tea time + boba order!

Trina Chou

Mar 20, 2021, 4:47:46 PM3/20/21
to vassar...@googlegroups.com
hey all ASA folks!

I'm sending an email on a Saturday to let you know about our upcoming GB. We'll be having a tea time / discussion chat on Tuesday, with the additional plus of *actual tea* from Twisted Soul! You can place your order using the form linked here. The deadline is tomorrow at midnight to give us enough time to place the order!

A couple things before you place your order - if you do place an order, we strongly ask that you come to the gb!! although we know that we cannot force anyone to do anything or make attendance mandatory, we simply ask that if you place an order, please come to the gb. Also note that if we order food or dinner for a future meeting, your attendance and track record will be taken into consideration :D

see everyone on monday!
~ Trina 😺

cat tea.jpeg

Trina Chou

Mar 20, 2021, 4:52:42 PM3/20/21
to vassar...@googlegroups.com
jokes y'all - meetings on monday and my brain doesn't work. see everyone then!

oops cat.jpeg