newsletter #11.0~~

trina chou

Nov 16, 2020, 1:02:19 PM11/16/20
to Asian Students’ Alliance (ASA) - GB Mailing List
HI EVERYONE!

thanks to everyone who came to discuss tea last week <3 and also freshmen hope you had fun at the freshman mixer!! we are in our last week of on-campus classesssss which seems kinda weird (don't forget, we still have a couple weeks of classes after that though). and as we transition into full online learning, remember to continue to take care of yourself and prioritize mental health! i personally recommend watching cat tik toks cause they're *hilarious* although that could just be me.

 😆A reminder of what's happening with ASA this week:

1. 📣GB #11 is happening tomorrow from 7-8 over zoom! this week we're having an EARLY FRIENDSGIVING FEAST! we'll be taking (free) orders from tokyo express (but only for those who have been to at least one GB meeting!) and since this is our LAST meeting before Thanksgiving break, we'd love to see everyone :) so come join us on the zoom as you eat your meal!! fill out this form by tonight in order to get foooood. as you'll notice, there's another place where you can submit questions/topics for discussion to talk about while we enjoy our delish meals :)

ID -  914 1347 0474, Password : hotramen

😯And some other fun things ~
  • ❄The Vassar Business Club is running a winter coat drive with the Exodus Transitional Community, a PK-based non-profit organization that helps formerly incarcerated people and their families re-enter society
    • Winter is coming and many who have trouble acquiring winter clothing are relying on us to help. PLEASE consider donating any coats, gloves, hats, or boots in the marked box outside TH 106 at any time. You can also DM Vassar Business Club on Instagram @vassarbusinessclub to arrange a time/details for a COVID-safe pickup. If you want to buy supplies online, you can ship them to Exodus directly (97-99 Cannon Street, Poughkeepsie, NY, 12601). You can also help us by Venmo @ExodusTransitional-Community, stating that you are donating to the Exodus Poughkeepsie site Winter Supplies Drive.
    • The drive will continue through November 20th. This is a chance to demonstrate that we care about the values Vassar stands for and to help out those who are in need! Anything helps :D
anyways that's all for this week! as the weather gets colder and colder, make sure to bundle up (and help others bundle up too~~)

~ Trina 😺

snow cat growing.jpg