newsletter 20~~

Trina Chou

Apr 4, 2021, 12:43:06 PM4/4/21
to vassar...@googlegroups.com
wazzup ASA friends!

happy april!! hope everyone had a ~relaxing~ spring break and took some time to sleep in and relax. unfortunately tomorrow brings the promise of classes starting again, but it ALSO brings another GB in!!

😆A reminder of what's happening with ASA this week:

1. 📣GB #20 is happening tomorrow from 7-8EST over zoom! get to know one another on a deeper level and play we're not really strangers (the online version) with the rest of your ASA friends!

2. 🎶 plugging the music form as usual!

3. 👀keep an eye out for some exciting events this upcoming month: a speaker event, first-year events, and elections for next year's ASA EB! so stay tuned for an exciting jam-packed month!

that's all from me! i hope everyone has a wonderful wonderful day and enjoy the weather!!

Warmly
~Trina 😺

student cat.jpeg

Trina Chou

Apr 4, 2021, 2:31:04 PM4/4/21
to vassar...@googlegroups.com
calling all first years! Your first year reps want your input for the exciting events they have planned for this month, so please fill out this form to give some feedback!

~ Trina 😺

survey cat.jpeg