our last *sniffle* ASC meeting before break — DUMPLINGS and identity art!

Vivian Xu

Nov 12, 2020, 8:04:47 PM11/12/20
to vassar...@googlegroups.com
oh hi ASC friends ✨

Thanksgiving break is only a week away, hang in there!!! Sadly, that also means we're on to our last meeting before break 😢 This Friday, Nov. 13 (tomorrow!) at 7 pm EST, we'll be creating artwork inspired by a discussion on identity! It'll be very open to interpretation, so you can use whatever materials/mediums you'd like. I'm hoping to gather everyone's pieces through email so that I can make a collage for the ASC scrapbook—more on that during the meeting!

And of course, a good goodbye always involves food...we'll be ordering dumplings from Thai Spice! Please fill out this form if you are interested. My remote pals, I haven't forgotten about you—reply to this email and I will find a way to send you a small gift!

Hope to see your cute face there 😊

Vivian

Vivian Xu

Nov 12, 2020, 8:12:45 PM11/12/20
to vassar...@googlegroups.com
i have no brain cells here's the zoom link