newsletter #22.1~~

Trina Chou

Apr 25, 2021, 11:45:22 AM4/25/21
to vassar...@googlegroups.com
special addendum to today's newsletter: a message from JAS about their event this upcoming friday!

Join the Japanese Association of Students, the Japanese Department, and the Career Development Office on April 30th to hear from alumnae/i who went on to work at organizations within the United States that have ties back to Japan in one way or another. Our alumnae/i will share how Japanese culture and language show up in their workplaces and the ways in which they get to embrace this given that many of them are Japanese or studied Japanese while at Vassar.

enjoy this picture of a cat on the left whose owner made it a *personalized* mask once COVID hit, and then a model of such cat made by a japanese artist on the right!! (the artist also made recreations of several of the memes I've sent in the past, and you can see them all here). anyways, now that's it from me!

~ Trina 😺
mask cat.jpeg
CAREER PANEL (2) (1).pdf