HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

trina chou

Feb 11, 2021, 7:56:31 PM2/11/21
to Asian Students’ Alliance (ASA) - GB Mailing List
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
lunar new year pt2.jpeg
Although in America it won't be until tomorrow, the Lunar New Year celebrations have already started around the world. All of us from ASA EB wishes all of you guys a happy year, especially with folks coming back campus and school starting soon! Due to COVID restrictions and wanting to keep things safe, we will not be able to host our usual large celebration for the new year :( Instead, we are having a virtual gathering tomorrow (and possibly something bigger once restrictions have loosened). Tomorrow, come join us at 7pm EDT at the zoom link below to hang out with your fellow ASA friends and celebrate the Lunar New Year!

ID -  914 1347 0474, Password : hotramen

I'll be sending another newsletter out soon with more information about GB and other events coming up, but until then relax and enjoy the snow!!

lunar new year ox.jpeg

~ Trina :3c