2/26 class

Jay McCarthy

Mar 1, 2015, 9:44:17 PM3/1/15
to vassar-cmpu-250-spring-2015
It has taken longer than I thought it would, but I made a video for
the second class for 2/26.

http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~jomccarthy/video/2015-Spring-250-9.mp4

And here's the code I go through:

http://jeapostrophe.github.io/courses/2015/spring/250/notes/9.rkt

See you tomorrow

<3

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

"Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
- D&C 64:33

Jay McCarthy

Mar 2, 2015, 7:11:36 PM3/2/15
to vassar-cmpu-250-spring-2015
It looks like the CS web server is laggy or down and should be up
soon. That's why Lais couldn't get to the movie recently.

Jay

Jay McCarthy

Mar 3, 2015, 8:23:40 AM3/3/15
to vassar-cmpu-250-spring-2015