[CS250] prog2

jame...@vassar.edu

Apr 23, 2015, 11:05:16 AM4/23/15
to vassar-cmpu-2...@googlegroups.com
prog2.zip
MCTS.pdf

th...@vassar.edu

Apr 27, 2015, 7:22:56 PM4/27/15
to vassar-cmpu-2...@googlegroups.com
Super cool, the rules to the checkers alone are just absolutely crazy.  The results are peculiar but at least they're all above chance.
Would've been interesting to see the effects on a smaller or larger board as well.

Derek Arrowood

May 4, 2015, 9:05:46 AM5/4/15
to vassar-cmpu-2...@googlegroups.com
Sweet, the results from the test simulations are definitely bizarre, but the fact that it works better than making random moves makes it compelling to me. Applying it to a less complex game like your suggestion of checkers would definitely be cool. I wonder how the results would compare to the ones you got for the checkers simulation?