[cs250] Theory 2

Laura Barreto

May 11, 2015, 3:26:03 AM5/11/15
to John McCarthy, vassar-cmpu-250-spring-2015
Hello Jay (and class),

Here is my Theory 2. It's just a lesson plan to teach people the differences between continuous and discrete simulation and in which situations it's better to use which (or both)!

With a smile,
Laura B
CS250_Theory2_Barreto.pdf

isc...@vassar.edu

May 12, 2015, 1:08:47 PM5/12/15
to vassar-cmpu-2...@googlegroups.com, jay.mc...@gmail.com
Cool!
I really like the bathtub example.
I think you do a really nice job at showing the differences between the simulations. The graph is really useful in this, especially in a lesson plan, Its nice to have visuals too.
The charts are easy to follow, and summarize the topics covered in the notes well. I like that these are in the end so as to wrap up all the learning that was done.

:) Great job!