RNAML file request

herve

Mar 24, 2010, 11:05:35 AM3/24/10
to VARNA.RNA
Hi,
I am currently trying to integrate VARNA as a web applet into a
project. However, I have the following issue: the file I use as a test
to load into the applet is correctly loaded in CT format, but fails to
load correctly as an RNAML file. This RNAML file is generated using
the ct2rnaml binary from the UNAfold package. How can I trace the
origin of the problem in my file?
Cheers,
Hervé

Yann Ponty

Mar 24, 2010, 11:59:48 AM3/24/10
to VARNA.RNA
Dear Hervé,

Could you please send me a sample structure so that I can look into
it?
A possible origin for the problem might reside in the RNAML DTD, or
more specifically
from a failed attempt of VARNA to retrieve it, ending up in cascading
errors.

Best,

Yann

Yann Ponty

May 17, 2010, 3:17:43 AM5/17/10
to VARNA.RNA
Problem was due to the RNAML produced by the UnaFold software (lots of
ways to describe secondary structure within the RNAML format..), and
is fixed by release 3.7.

Best,

Yann