-flat option in VARNA command line

jcg

Jul 6, 2010, 1:03:10 PM7/6/10
to VARNA.RNA
I'm trying to draw the exterior loop flat and I'm using the command
line for that but it isn't working. The command used is the following:

java -cp VARNAv3-6.jar fr.orsay.lri.varna.applications.VARNAcmd -
sequenceDBN "TTCCCCAUAUAGGGGTT" -structureDBN "..((((.....)))).." -o
out.jpg -highlightRegion "5-9:fill=#bcffdd" -title "Test RNA" -flat 1

When I use the java applet interface, everything works fine, so
probably I'm not setting the correct options on the command line.

Can you please help with this?

Thanks,
Joao

Yann Ponty

Jul 7, 2010, 4:38:27 AM7/7/10
to VARNA.RNA
Hi Joao,

This is due a glitch in the specs, already pointed out by Andrew at
http://groups.google.fr/group/varnarna/browse_thread/thread/476351d574c11c75
The flat command takes a "true"/"false" boolean as valid value.
I fixed it some time ago but forgot to re-upload the spec page.
Should be ok now...

Best,

Yann