Trouble Opening Files

Kit Menlove

Sep 14, 2011, 6:44:45 PM9/14/11
to varn...@googlegroups.com
Hey, thank you for this very helpful app!  I was hoping you might give me some ideas on how to troubleshoot an error I have been getting when trying to open files in VARNA.  I've tried all of the supported file types, and they all give me the same error:

fr.orsay.lri.varna.exceptions.ExceptionFileFormatOrSyntax: Unknown format or syntax error in file ' TEST.BPSEQ '.
        at fr.orsay.lri.varna.models.rna.RNA.loadSecStr(Unknown Source)
        at fr.orsay.lri.varna.models.rna.RNA.loadSecStr(Unknown Source)
        at fr.orsay.lri.varna.applications.VARNAcmd.run(Unknown Source)
        at fr.orsay.lri.varna.applications.VARNAcmd.main(Unknown Source)

Yann Ponty

Sep 15, 2011, 2:50:47 AM9/15/11
to VARNA.RNA
Hi Kit,

Thanks a lot for helping us improve VARNA!
I think I've never seen this one before, could you send me a minimal
(non)-working example, along with the version number?

Best,

Yann