Special Announcement: 3-day Basic Medical Varmalogy Workshop in English (1st to 3rd Mar '13)

Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute

Feb 21, 2013, 3:57:19 AM2/21/13
to Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute
Dear All,

Next weekend i.e. on 1st, 2nd and 3rd March 2013, we are conducting 3-day Basic Medical Varmalogy Workshop in English at Coimbatore.

Please pass on  the information to the interested people.

Please ask them to pay the necessary advance (Rs.2,000/- per person) and send us the filled registration form. Registration Form is attached in this email for your convenience.

Please note we have room available on shared basis at the institute itself. The charges are Rs.750/- per person during the entire 3 days of workshop.

Kind Regards,
Suresh Manoharan.

TVI-RegistrationForm.pdf