Meeting with Master @ Coimbatore on 24th August 2014 for medical professionals from outside Tamil Nadu.

Arts Research Institute

Aug 12, 2014, 3:49:05 AM8/12/14
to Arts Research Institute
Dear All,

We have planned to start conducting an one day event namely "Meeting with Master" at Coimbatore for medical professionals from outside Tamil Nadu.

The first programme is being planned on 24th August 2014 at our head office in Coimbatore. Only 60 pre-registered participants can be accommodated.

The aim of the program is to have an interactive session with Master so that you can clear your doubts about practical usage of medical varmalogy. You can bring case sheets / medical reports of the patients for discussion. Also being an open session, you can benefit from the experience shared by other medics.

Also, we will have volunteers standby who can clear the doubts in varmam points application.

For the doctors who are coming on 24th August morning, we have facility for refreshing  yourselves (i.e. bath and daily routine).

It is only for pre-registered participants. You can request to contact Mr. Rajendran and register yourselves @ +91-94438-99565 by providing your name, student id card number and place where you attended the workshop.

There is no fees for this program.

Regards,
Suresh Manoharan
Secretary & Treasurer