Update on Workshop Venue - Basic Medical Varmalogy (Marma Chikitsa) Workshop in English in Calicut, Kerala in March 2012

Visto 35 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute

no leída,
12 mar 2012, 2:26:5312/3/12
a Thirumoolar Varmalogy Institute
Dear Friends,

The venue for the varmam workshop to be conducted for medical professionals next week on 16th to 18th March 2012 is as follows:

Hotel Calicut Gate,
No. 14/582-A, NH Road,
Near Bus Stand,
Ramanattukara,
Kozhikode (Calicut) - 673633
Kerala, India.
Phone: 097456-28411, 0495-2443512, 2443513

Situated 4 KM from Feroke Railway Station; 16 KM from Calicut; 12 KM from Calicut Airport.

For accommodation at the nearby vicinity,

Mr. Pradeep,
Park Residency,
Ramanattukara.
Phone: 096051-70277

Additional Note: Those who have deposited the advance amount for workshop are requested to ensure that the application form is sent to our institute through courier without fail. Please refer attached file for application form.

Also please ensure that you bring the copy of the deposit slip to the workshop venue.

Kind Regards,
Suresh Manoharan.